This wonderfully renovated two bedroom brick and tile home is perfectly positioned in one of Umina Beaches sought-after streets, being approx. only 500 metres stroll to the Ettalong Beach Bowling Club, 3-5 minutes drive to Umina Beach shopping district and Cafes and it’s beaches.
Having a North/South aspect with a large, enclosed, sunbathed sunroom at the front of the home gives the home an extra option as an area to sit back and relax all year round.
In addition to the extensive internal renovations there has also been external renovations with new guttering, downpipes and eaves.
Why buy a villa and pay strata fees? When you can have a lovely refurbished brick and tile home on an easy care low-maintenance block, that also has the added bonus of a possible granny flat construction (S.T.C.A.)
* Extra large lounge room
* Freshly painted and new carpet
* New bathroom
* New fan-forced oven + rangehood
* New down lights, power-points & switches
* Separate dining area off kitchen
* SLUG + carport to front
* Possible Granny Flat construction S.T.C.A
* Shed to rear.
* Block size: approx. 462 m2
* Potential rent $440:00-$450:00 per week
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 462 m²
- Secure Parking
- Reverse Cycle Aircon